The annual NHS BSP & ABS Audit of Screen Detected Breast Cancer was undertaken to examine NHS Breast Screening Programme surgical activity.
It was designed to assess surgical performance by comparison of data with as many as possible of the surgical Quality Assurance standards recommended by the UK NHS Breast Screening Programme.
- The number and invasive status of screen detected breast cancers
- Non-operative diagnosis and use of diagnostic open biopsy
- Treatment and size of all cancers
- Lymph node status, invasive grade and NPI score
- Surgical caseload
- Repeat therapeutic operations
- Adjuvant therapy
- Survival analysis
Chair of the ABS and NHS BSP Screening Audit Group
Mr Ashu Gandhi is stepping down as Chair of the ABS and NHS BSP Screening Audit Group in 2022. We are looking to appoint a new Chair to take over from him at the ABS AGM in May.
To download the Job Description please click here
Applications should be submitted to email@example.com by the 7th February 2022 at 9am
Applications should be submitted as follows:
- A covering letter, outlining your reasons for applying for the position and the relevant experience you have to undertake the post
The appointment will be made following interviews of the candidates.