Full, Non-Surgical Interspecialty, Overseas, Affiliate or Mammary Fold Associate Members
You will need to:
- Download and complete the ABS Membership Form and the attached Direct Debit form
- Gain sponsorship from two full ABS members
- Return your completed Membership Form and a copy of your CV to the ABS office
You can download a copy of the ABS Membership Form here.
Please note that individuals living and working in low and middle income countries can join at the new reduced subscription rate. To view the World Bank list of these countries please click here.
You will need:
- A surgeon who is a full ABS member (based in your unit) to sponsor you on the membership form
- To download and complete the Nurse Membership Form
You can download a copy of the Nurse Membership Form here.
Please note that the subscription year now runs from the 1st January and all subscription fees must be paid by direct debit. Overseas members without a UK bank account can pay their subscriptions by BACS; more information about this can be obtained from the ABS office.
Members from the Republic of Ireland can choose to join as Full, Interspecialty, Associate or Affiliate members or as an Overseas member. Other members from overseas must join as one of the two overseas members categories.
Please contact the ABS office with any membership queries on 020 7869 6855 or firstname.lastname@example.org.