Their aims and objectives cover five core areas to improve the quality and availability of cancer data from its collection to use:
- Promoting efficient and effective data collection throughout the cancer journey
- Providing a common national repository for cancer datasets
- Producing expert analyses to monitor patterns of cancer care
- Exploiting information to drive improvements in cancer care and clinical outcomes
- Enabling use of cancer information to support audit and research programmes
To view the NCIN website please click here.
To go to the Breast Cancer pages of the NCIN website please click here.