A calendar of meetings is available of a range of courses and events, which the Mammary Fold feel may be of interest to their members.
MFAC Academic and Research Day
20th March 2020, The Studio Birmingham
The Mammary Fold Academic & Research Collaborative (MFAC) Academic and Research Day will be held at the The Studio in Birmingham on the 20th March 2020 from 10:00 to 16:30
Registration is free and lunch and refreshments will be provided. There will be a drinks reception, which will be an excellent opportunity for networking, after the meeting from 4.30 to 6.30pm. Please indicate when you register if you would like to attend this part of the meeting.
- The theme this year is to 'Get Involved!' in the latest National Collaborative Breast Trainee projects
- Listen to presentations on the latest findings from current research and innovation in oncoplastic breast surgery
- Prize oral session for the best abstract submitted by trainees. £50 Amazon voucher for the best presentation
- We welcome research proposals/ innovations in surgical techniques/ audits/ case series - any of your hard work you want showcased at a national meeting
- Opportunity to meet the MFAC team and other trainees on the day
Abstract submissions should be sent to MFAC.email@example.com. The deadline for submissions is 21st February 2020