Key topics covered:
- Genetics and breast cancer
- Diagnosing and staging breast cancer
- NHs breast cancer screening programme
- Reconstructive surgery
- Psychological support
- Living with and beyond breast cancer
- Management of advanced disease
- Lymphoedema management
- Breast cancer treatments and their impact
This course has academic credit of 15 credits at either level 6 or 7. There is an assessment of a 2,000 word essay for level 6 or a 3,000 word essay for level 7. The course is validated by The University of East Anglia.
For more information and to apply please visit the Royal Marsden School website.