East Midlands Conference Centre, Nottingham
Topics covered at this meeting include:
- Breast Conserving Surgery: Local Control
- Evidence-based Indications for Oncoplastic Breast Conserving Surgery
- Pushing the Limits of Breast Conserving Surgery
- From the Maximum Tolerable to the Minimum Effective - Remembering Umberto Veronesi
- Breast Reconstruction
- Autologous Flaps and Adjuvant Radiotherapy
- Implant and Radiotherapy
- Mastectomy and Reconstruction
- Implant Reconstruction
- Implant Reconstruction: ALCL
- Outcomes in Implant Reconstruction
- Workshop: Revision Surgery in Implant Reconstruction – A Growing Industry
You can view the full programme on the ORBS website here.
Please visit the ORBS website to register.