American Express Community Stadium, Falmer, Brighton
A study day for the whole MDT. Parallel sessions with Regional QA data of breast cancer screening for: Surgeons, Radiologists and Pathologists.
Parallel sessions for: Breast Care Nurses, Administration/Secretarial staff and Mammographers/Radiographers.
Preliminary sessions include:
- Radiotherapy and the Reconstructed Breast - A regional multidisciplinary discussion/consensus
- Getting the best value from the MDT
- Ethical dilemma of management of patients opting for complimentary therapy
- Results of the regional 'Endopredict Study'
- 'Getting it Right the First time’
ABS regional prize for best trainee presentation.
Six educational credits approved by Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
You can download a registration form for this event here.