Royal Society of Medicine, 1 Wimpole Street, London W1G 0AE
• Understand the political factors influencing cancer services internationally.
• Appreciate how access to pathology services, systemic therapies, radiotherapy and end of life care may be improved globally.
• Understand the challenges to delivering cancer care from first-hand accounts of healthcare professionals working in these settings.
• Know about the UK cancer collaborations that currently exist.
• Advocate for improvement in global cancer control and know how to become further involved in this field.
You can download a copy of the full programme here.
Who should attend?
Professionals working in Global Health, Public Health, cancer policy, treatment, education, epidemiology and the third sector.
You can register for this event by clicking here. Early bird registration ends on 7th August 2017.