Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center, 900 E. Market Street, San Antonio, Texas 78205
The programme for this year's event includes topics such as:
- The pathology of high risk proliferative lesions of the breast
- Managing increased breast cancer risk based on high and moderate penetrance gene mutations
- Androgen, Progesterone and Glucocorticoid Receptors: Drivers of Breast Tumor Progression or
- Reprogramming of Steroid Receptors During Breast Tumor Progression
- Tracking progesterone receptor actions in breast cancer progression: Jekyll and Hyde
- Challenges in Advanced/Metastatic Breast Cancer (ABC)
- Cell free DNA analysis in breast cancer: pitfalls and progress
- Accelerated partial breast irradiation: Update of an ASTRO consensus guideline
To access a copy of the full provisional programme please visit the website here.
Before 31st October 2017:
Regular Registration: $720
AACR Member Registration: $612
Resident or Postdoctoral Fellow: $180
Patient Advocate: $75
Full Price from 1st November 2017:
Regular Registration: $875
AACR Member Registration: $740
Resident or Postdoctoral Fellow: $225
Patient Advocate: $100
Registration fees include:
• Admission to all sessions
• Complimentary continental breakfast Wed. – Sat.
• Complimentary evening reception Wed. – Fri.
• Complimentary beverages Tues. - Sat.
• Exclusive to attendees only (until Jan. 31, 2018) access to SABCS online resources:
• SABCS on Demand
• Opportunity for early 2018 SABCS housing
You can register for the 2017 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium on the conference website here.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.