De Vere West One Conference Centre, London
By attending you will:
- Hear case studies of PROMs changing clinical practice
- Takeaway tips and advice from expert speakers on subjects such as:
- Using PROMs for decision making
- Using PROMs to change practice
- Using PROMs for auditing and analysis of outlines
- Hear national updates from NHS England on the future of PROMs
- Have the opportunity to take part in masterclass for beginners to PROMs
- Hear how ePROMs can maximise the usefulness of PROMs
- Learn how to engage and involve patients in PROMs development
- Network and learn from colleagues implementing PROMs
- Receive a CPD certificate of attendance for your re-validation requirements
Click here to download the event brochure.
£365 + VAT (£438.00) for NHS, Social care, private
healthcare organisations and universities.
Click here to find out more and register for this event.