Full, Overseas, Affiliate or Mammary Fold Associate Members
You will need to:
- Download and complete the ABS Membership Form and the attached Direct Debit form
- Gain sponsorship from two full ABS members
- Return your completed Membership Form and a copy of your CV to the ABS office
You can download a copy of the ABS Membership Form here.
Breast Unit Nurse Members
You will need:
- A surgeon who is a full ABS member (based in your unit) to sponsor the proposed members on the membership form
- To download and complete the Breast Unit Nurse Membership Form
- To identify one nurse as the Contact Nurse Member for your unit
You can download a copy of the Breast Unit Nurse Membership Form here.
If you have recently joined a unit and would like to be added to their membership please ask the Contact Nurse to inform the ABS of your name and contact details.
Please note that the subscription year now runs from the 1st January and all subscription fees must be paid by direct debit. Overseas members without a UK bank account can pay their subscriptions by BACS; more information about this can be obtained from the ABS office.
Members from the Republic of Ireland can choose to join as Full, Associate or Affiliate members or as an Overseas member.
Please contact Jackie Spencer with any membership queries on 020 7869 6853 or firstname.lastname@example.org.