Topics to be covered:
- Surgical anatomy of the chest/abdomen/perineum
- Breast reconstruction using implants
- Acellular dermal matrix breast reconstruction
- Preparation of recipient vessels in free flap breast reconstruction
- Commonly-used flaps:
- Latissimus dorsi/TAP
- Axillary and groin lymphadenectomy
Understanding of the surgical anatomy of the breast, chest wall, abdomen and perineum, with specific relevance to plastic surgical procedures.
Plastic Surgical Trainees and General Surgery Trainees (ST3+); SAS grades; Consultants
East of England Trainees’ Course Fee: £600.00 (non-refundable)
National Course Fee: £900.00 (non-refundable)
The course fee includes:
• Educational materials, supervision, tuition and instruments
• Shared access to a fresh-frozen trunk specimen
• Buffet lunch and refreshments
• Classroom time has been minimised to allow as much time as possible for the hands-on dissection
You can download the event flyer by clicking here.
We are now able to accept on-line applications via our website:
For further details please contactMrs Julie Graham on 01223 274452 or at email@example.com.